Baby Huey Wrote this crap
107.7 The Bone Morning Show Programming/Production Intern
Cumulus San Francisco is currently accepting applications for 107.7 The Bone's Morning Show Programming / Production Intern.
The Morning Show intern will be responsible for assistance in audio editing and the organization of show highlights and podcasts, social networking for the show as well as show preparation work (such as internet research). Interns will get to work directly with the Morning Show crew and will also assist as needed in-studio, including photography and videotaping. Hours will be 6:00am to 11:00am, Monday through Friday, and interns will alternate days.
Internships average approximately 10 – 20 hours per week and include mostly day shifts. Nights, weekends and holidays may be required from time to time. Internships are for academic credit only. The intern position requires the following:
- Must be a currently enrolled college student.
- Must have a GPA of C or above.
- Course of study in communications/broadcasting or business is preferred.
- Must have good communication skills – oral and written.
- Must have excellent office and computer skills as well as audio editing experience.
- Must be familiar with the format of the station
- Must have flexible hours and be able to work at least 12 hours per week.
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record helpful.
Please send your resume and a cover letter
by email to:
Please put the title of "Morning Show Programming/Production Intern" in the subject line of your message.
by fax to: 415.995.6951
by mail to: Recruiting, 55 Hawthorne Street, Suite 1000, San Francisco, CA 94105.
No phone calls, please. All submissions will be handled with the utmost confidentiality and discretion. KNBR, KFOG and KSAN (107.7 The Bone) are part of Cumulus, an Equal Opportunity Employer, which maintains a drug-free workplace.
Last Updated on Tuesday, June 04 2013 05:51